Ultra offers a full suite of nuclear services to support our customers operations, including:
- Independent Nuclear Safety Assessment (INSA)
- Feasibility studies and concept designs
- Safety case support
- Applications engineering
- Radiological testing with a state-of-the-art neutron generator, X-ray and gamma test cell
- Computational work including; Monte Carlo Particle Transport Modelling - MCNP 5, MCNP 6.1, signal processing data analysis and shielding calculations
- Build-to-print manufacture of detectors and electronic systems (PCB’s/PCB assemblies/Racks etc.)
- System integration, installation and testing
Ultra provides integration of nuclear systems for commercial and defence customers. Delivery is through a dedicated and highly specialised experienced team of Programme Managers, Engineers, on-site manufacturing services and partnering across an established supply chain in the nuclear sector.
Our extensive experience in the specification, design and supply of mission/plant-critical systems provides a pedigree for our worldwide civil and defence services.
Our integration services and capabilities cover the complete system Life Cycle comprising the full spectrum of system engineering disciplines including requirements capture, architecture design, cyber security, design & development (including safety critical software) qualified through independent verification and validation. In addition a comprehensive obsolescence management, repair and qualification service is provided for Aging and Obsolescence solutions.