The Lab Impex Systems SmartCAM is a next generation Continuous Air Monitor (CAM) that provides the user unparalleled performance in terms of detectable limit, sensitivity and speed to alarm
The SmartCAM utilizes state-of-the-art Spectral Measurement Analysis in Real Time (SMART)
Technology, that provides real advances in alpha measurement techniques. Using an isotope peak fitting algorithm proven to be more accurate than regions-of-interest or tail-fitting methods, results are faster, more accurate and more reliable than ever.
In operation, the SmartCAM continually monitors alpha and beta particulates deposited on a static filter with a high efficiency detector. Air is drawn through the filter by an external wall mounted vacuum pump or distributed vacuum main.
- Measurement of alpha and/or beta particulate
- Allows the user to identify air concentration by isotope or as gross alpha
- Detachable head assembly for remote monitoring
- Full alpha spectral analysis with unique radon-thoron peak fitting algorithm
- Improved measurement quality as a result of alpha spectrum stabilization, by means of continuous air pressure and temperature measurement.
- Fixed filter or moving filter configurations available
The SmartCAM is recognized as a leading solution for fast and accurate detection of radioactive particulate. Over 800 devices have been supplied around the World in the past three years.