Ultra Electronics Nuclear Control Systems is an established leader in the design, manufacture, supply, support, lifetime extension and decommissioning of I&C systems for the worldwide nuclear industry. With monitoring and control installations across the globe spanning defence, nuclear, medical and industrial sectors, our systems have been protecting personnel, the Environment and major country infrastructure for more than 60 years.
We take pride in being able to respond to our customers' needs; whether a nuclear power station site (operating or decommissioning), a nuclear fuel cycle facility, a defence site or a nuclear medicine establishment handling radioisotopes.
- Nuclear safety systems, reactor protection and control
- Neutron flux detection, specialist cables and nucleonics
- Radiation detection instrumentation (health physics)
- Customised stack effluent monitoring and sampling
- Nuclear emergency information and management systems
- Specialist PCB assembly and manufacture
Our services include:
- Applications engineering and feasibility studies
- Complete safety systems design (IEC 61508 and Class 1E)
- System installation and commissioning
- Post installation service support
- Aging and obsolescence management